COVID-19 Guidelines as of May. 28, 2021
- Classes are back to our normal limit of 20 students when only one class is scheduled, and 10 students per class when two classes are running simultaneously.
- We will operate at 75% of normal capacity, meaning up to 94 people in our facility at one time.
- Individuals that are fully vaccinated are not required to wear face coverings nor maintain distance from other vaccinated individuals, and will not have their temperatures checked.
- Individuals that are NOT vaccinated must still wear face coverings, maintain distance from others, and have their temperatures checked at the door.
- All participants must still wear proper protective fencing equipment during all fencing activities, including the fencing mask to protect the head.
Welcome to Tidewater Fencing Club
TFC is dedicated to the time-honored sport of Olympic-style fencing. Our goal is to provide an enjoyable, high-quality fencing experience for our members in a safe, respectful, friendly atmosphere. From youth to adults, TFC has a program designed to meet both recreational and competitive needs.