As we all know, it’s starting to get pretty darn hot during the day at the club, even with all the fans and the big swamp cooler. To take advantage of the cooler nighttime temperatures during the summer, we will be rescheduling the daytime classes on Fridays and Saturdays to the evening.
The weeknight schedule will remain unchanged.
(Side note: if anybody knows a benefactor that would like to donate an air conditioning solution for the club, pass this along! Since we are a non-profit, it would be a tax-deductible donation.)
Saturday Class and Practice hours, beginning June 10th:
- Beginner Level 1: 4 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Beginner Level 2: 5:30 p.m. – 7 p.m.
- Intermediate Foil Class: 7 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- Open Fencing: 7 p.m. – 10 p.m.
Friday Homeschool Class hours, beginning June 2nd:
- The Friday Homeschool class will meet from 10 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
If you have any questions about the summer class and practice schedule, please, contact us for more information.