Intro to Fencing Class
August 28 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Get a taste of the physical and mental challenges of Olympic fencing with an introductory class!
This one-hour class covers:
– a brief history of fencing as a sport
– the different protective gear and how to wear it
– the basic stance and footwork needed to move around
– simple attacks and defense.
No previous experience is required—this is beginner friendly! 🙂
– Anyone may participate! 🙂
– Students should be at least 8 years old.
– The class fee is $10 per student.
– No special equipment is necessary, but do wear a tshirt, athletic pants/knee-length shorts, and sneakers. Be prepared to sweat! 🙂
RSVP at http://www.tidewaterfencing.com/sign-up/ to reserve your spot.