Beginner Fencing Class: Level 1 (Tuesday)
May 7 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm$100
Beginner fencers will learn the fundamental footwork, attacks, and defense of one of the most time-honored Olympic sports. No experience required!
Be prepared to meet new friends, get a good workout, and have fun.
Register online at: http://www.tidewaterfencing.com/sign-up/
– $100/month for an individual
– Additional family members can be added at a 50% discount
– Students should be at least 8 years old
– Classes meet once per week for four weeks
– Wear a t-shirt, athletic pants or knee-length shorts, and sneakers
– Students will be provided the proper protective gear and special practice blades (foils) that don’t have sharp edges or tips
– Non-competitive membership with USA Fencing required: $10 per fencer, per season (seasons run August through July) and can be found at https://member.usafencing.org